Wednesday, August 31, 2011

now that school has started....

the blog will definitely be neglected. (sorry. I'm taking 13 credits at school + an 8 hr/weekly Dental Assisting Program, that's 21 hours of school, and approx. 21 + hours of homework a week.....) (I'm not complaing, just giving fair notice to all readers.) Needless to say, the blog will go on the back-burner until I have some time.

But since I love my followers, I will post about my summer before life gets too busy. My summer was GREAT! (way too short, but GREAT!!!)

For all my followers (even those just stopping by) You all know from my last post that I went to NYC, so I'm not going to write anything else about that, because it seems a little redundant.

My summer really was so much fun besides the usual swimming, hanging out with friends, going to movies, spending time outside, staying up late, sleeping in, and the usual summer time activities, but there are some things that were different and definitely fun: ]

Went to some OWLZ games. (I know I'm wearing a Red Sox hat, don't be confused for a little later on.)















Went to the Tim McGraw concert with some friends.
















I went to the Spanish Fork rodeo for the FIRST TIME EVER!!!
















And last, I was so excited about this one, I could go on for days. If you remember this post , I hinted at going to catch a Mariners game with my cousin. We made it happen in a BIG way. We went to Seattle to see the RED SOX play the Mariners. (GO SOX!!!!) I've always wanted to see them, and I was so excited when I figured out they would be playing the Mariners in the summer. So we made some calls to my FAVORITE cousins (Will and Anika, I mean you.) and made the arrangements and went. SO MUCH FUN. Like I said I could go on and on about this because I LOVED it.

While we were there, we saw some of the fun things you can do while you're there.
















Go to Pike's Place Farmer's Market. So much CRAZY stuff, but so cool. :) Definitely worth it.
















See the Gum Wall. That's really all it is. A GUM WALL, sick, but crazy what people do to create an attraction.





















See the Space Needle. We SAW it, but this is the only view we really got. Lines were too long, and it costed more money than we thought it was worth.




































Trust me, Boston was WELL represented. Almost more represented than the home team. ;)


I'm really going to try hard to post as often as I can, but I can't make any promises.
-Katie.

1 comment:

Anika said...

awwwwwww..........

here it goes:

SAD: that i won't get to hear from you regularly......keep me updated on all your school stuff.

EXCITED: that you get to start on your career! woot, woot!

so HAPPY: that i got to spend some summer with you. (it was my favorite, ever)

SAD (again): that i miss you. (sigh)

:)