Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy.

As if the title didn't sum up this post...
This week is finals week, current status: 4 down 1 to go.
Last week was the week before finals (obviously.) Don't you just love it when EVERYTHING is due within 48 hours of each other?!?! Because I do. :) I know I'm in college, and this is to be expected, and it's almost finals but I had three FINAL papers due within 48 hours-ish. I thought I was going to die. seriously. But I made it through, and like I said, ONE MORE FINAL!!!! :) :) :) bring on summer.

I've also been busy looking for jobs for like 3 months or so now. I've been looking on all the websites DAILY, posting my resume, reposting my resume, etc. No hits. Whatever (when my dad asked why I didn't have a job I blamed the lousy job market.) Last week, I posted my resume to a couple of potential employers, just like I would any other day, and within the last week... 3 hits. 2 of these came within 12 hours of each other, and the other one came this morning. What did I do differently? Nothing.
So to add to this stress of finals and stuff, I've been doing interviews, and waiting to see if any of these people actually want me. :)

On a more positive note:
My brother had his first baseball game today!! This is just a constant reminder that summer is right around the corner, and I can't wait!!

After tomorrow, my life will be better. Hopefully. :)
Katie.

No comments: