Thursday, April 28, 2011

Finals are Over!!!!

ust a little celebratory note to mention that I'm done with school, and my summer starts NOW!!! :) woo-hoo.

I kicked it off watching Michael Scott's last episode of the office. (not what I expected, at all.)
Look it up on Hulu or NBC.com, because I can't post it yet. :)

AND
This is Lauren:




Probably one of my greatest friend EVER. Well, she's a blogger now, (has been since like September, but I had NO clue.) and she makes cool shirts. check her out here.
This news probably made my day, like no joking. :)

Anyway, I'm in an EXTREMELY good mood right now.
You can maybe (no promises) expect more posts from me now that school's over. :)
Summer is the greatest time of year, and this one will not fail, I'm sure.

Well, going on my little brother's 4th field trip tomorrow.
Katie

2 comments:

Lauren said...

wait that's me. ha i just read your blog and found this, i was so so happy! have fun in nyc.

Katie said...

CHUNG!!!!!
I love you, so of course I had to post about you. :) NYC was so much fun. you MUST put it on your bucket list. You would love it! Let's hang out soon?!??