Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Oh School, how I love you! :)

Okay so I don't really have much to post about today, and CRAZY things are happening around me at School.
Today, I'm sitting here during my hour break waiting for class to start, and there is a girl laying on the couch next to me. She's watching a movie or something on her laptop and in the quiet hallways, she's laughing SO loud to herself. I almost want to feel embarrassed for her, but I just can't because it's hilarious. She looks like such a fool, and EVERYONE can hear her. Bless.Her.Heart.

Also, remember my sister's ex boyfriend I posted about earlier? Yeah, saw him again. This time with his wife. They just crack me up. My friend and I were walking down the hall and saw them walking together. She was in tears, looked like a fool, and he's walking with her COMPLETELY comforting her through whatever pain she was going through. And TRUST ME she looked like she was in SERIOUS pain (okay not really....) My friend and I were trying to contain our laughter until we were a good distance away from them. Upon telling my mom this story, she said, "Bless their little hearts. Jordin would've never put up with this. Oh my goodness." She just couldn't stop saying stuff about it. (if you know my mom, this was HILARIOUS.)

I'll be honest, I don't really love school like the title implies, but I do love watching people do crazy stuff at school. It's a great place if you need a little joy in your life. :) :) :)

KT

1 comment:

Anika said...

haha! oh, katie, i love your school stories.......i love that i can have joy, too, without having to actually go to school! thanks!