Thursday, March 31, 2011

I know it's not Wednesday.

I didn't really have anything to post about yesterday,
BUT I had to post today, because it's my best friend McKenzie's birthday today!
She's 19 today! Happy Birthday McBuss! I'm so glad you and I are friends, and I hope you had a great day!! :)

Here's a little shout out to her:
(Beware: a long, sappy post to come; feel free to skip it if you're not into that whole thing.)

McKenzie and I met in 8th grade in our English class. We had a nutty teacher, and we all hated her. She was awful. Anyway, I'm so grateful that I had that class because that's where I met Kenzie. We've had a lot of fun times since that day, and even though junior high and high school were tough at times we definitely made it through!

Here are some pictures of us together.
Don't say I didn't warn you.
(she will hate me for this, but it's worth it...)



I think this picture is in 9th grade probably.


She probably hates this one the most, but this is us in 10th grade at the Keith Urban concert. She's a little nuts, but we compliment each other perfectly.


This is McKenzie and I at my 17th Birthday.



This is us with our friends Beth and Liz at Keith Urban round two! She was a little bit excited! :P


This is us at graduation with her BF Eric.
Here's what I believe: "Best friends are better than boyfriends." :)

I have loads more pictures, but I don't want them to get boring, and I can't document EVERY moment with Kenz on here, although I would love to!

I'm seriously so grateful that McKenzie is in my life, and I know that sounds cheesy, but I don't know what I would do without her. We can sit and talk for hours on end, and it never gets old, I feel like I can tell Kenz EVERYTHING (and I probably do.) I can trust her with anything, and I know she'll always be there for me when I need her. She's had to deal with me when I was unbearable, and she doesn't hate me for it! Like that quote says : "A Friend is someone who knows all about you and loves you anyway!!!" We have so many inside jokes, and even though we're so different, we're so alike in so many ways! Every time we hang out there's so much laughter it's ridiculous (and people probably get annoyed around us.) Her laugh is seriously contagious. I play this stupid recording of her "true laugh" on my phone, and it ALWAYS makes me laugh so hard.

Okay, I'll stop now. I told you it was sappy. ;)

Happy Birthday Kenz! You deserve it!

-Katie.

No comments: