Sunday, March 20, 2011

Spring Break/ 30 Day Challenge....

This week, I had three days off for Spring Break, yes, ONLY three days! What.The.Heck??!?!

I guess I should consider myself lucky because BYU gets no days off for Spring Break, but come on... going to school for two days?? RIDICULOUS.

Here is what during the last week:

Monday was a big day for me, but before you judge me and jump to any conclusions, I had been looking forward to this day for a long time. I'm a BIG time bachelor fan, and the finale was this Monday. This is the first time I've really watched it AND was actually pulling for someone. I know these relationships don't really work out, but this season, I really wanted them to... so continuing on.


I came home from school and couldn't hardly wait. My friend and I have been planning this for weeks, and we decided to have a Bachelor Finale viewing party Sadly no photos. Here's what we did... We wanted to have a cute romantic dinner so we had cheese/chocolate fondue, martinellis (since we can't and don't drink....) and all the romantic type stuff you could think of. We watched the finale, and criticized everything Chantal O. did, but that's because we were all team emily, (how about any of you?) We all wanted her to win, and we were so happy when he did. It was so sweet. I watched it with my friends Kenzie and Liz, I wish I would've had a camera, because we were having so much fun. With this party, came 3 hours of this "trash" as my dad calls it, but I'm addicted. I truly loved it, AND how cute was the proposal?


In case you missed it:






I guess I'm just a hopeless romantic, so to me, this is so sweet, and I really want them to make it work. :)


Tuesday:


My Spring Break officially started that afternoon, and I was so pumped. I was so ready to get done with school (even if it was only a lame three days...) That night I went and saw Tangled at the dollar movie (in 3-D, which I'm NOT a huge fan of) w/Kenz and her boyfriend Eric. I always feel like the third wheel around them, but I really don't mind. ;)


Wednesday:


My friend, McKenzie (who you'll hear a lot about in this post) and I decided to go to Salt Lake for the night. It was really spur the moment, but tons of fun. :) We were on the freeway and this semi pulled up next to us, and there was this guy waving like a nut-job at us. It was weird, and he and his friend (that was driving the truck) kept trying to get next to us, for example whenever I would speed up, so would he, and when I got going a little slower eventually he would meet up with us on the freeway. It was weird, and so was he. FINALLY we got away from him, and I was glad. :)


While we were driving up to Salt Lake, I got a call from my dad allowing me to buy tickets to the Jazz game that was going on that night. NO we didn't have tickets already, and he said to splurge and get tickets as close as possible within 100 dollars. Of course I was excited, but I had to make sure Kenz was okay with it, which she was, luckily for me. We were able to sit 6TH ROW!! We were SO close, I could hear what coach Ty was saying, and it really was a dream come true. I've never been that close in my life! It was awesome.

Pictures coming soon. I'm waiting to get them off Kenzie's camera. :)

Thursday:


After spending and INCREDIBLE night in Salt Lake, we went over to the Gateway mall and went shopping. I'll be honest not much of a shopper, but I still had tons of fun. I did find something that I liked well enough to buy. So I thought I scored. ;) The main difference between Kenz and I is the fact that she LOVES to shop, so I was a good sport especially since she went to the Jazz game with me the night before. The thing I probably love most about Kenz is that we always have so much to talk about, and we understand each other so well. I really feel like I can tell her anything, and I trust her with the things I say, which is huge. That's what this trip was all about, and I loved it. She's been such a good friend of mine since 8th grade, and I'm so glad we met so long ago. Sure we've been through our tough times, but now it's proven to be worth it, because we are such good friends now. :)


Friday:


Friday was spent just relaxing, because I was tired from the SLC adventure, and I felt like I wanted a day to just be by myself, and to relax. So I did. Not anything too exciting.

There's been a commonality between a lot of blogs lately, and it's been titled the thirty day challenge or something. I want to start it, but I think I'll wait until April (since there's thirty days, and I can give myself a while to decide if I'm going to do it.)

Peace out Bloggies.

KT

No comments: