Wednesday, January 18, 2012

i can't think of a creative name....

.... I just felt like writing. Even though I don't know which direction I'm going....

So sister Christensen came home on November 16th. What a great day that was. Although it's great having her home, there are times when we wish she could just go back for a few hours, trust me, she feels this way also. :) Since most of you are friends with me on facebook, and I'm too lazy to find the pictures from that day, you can just look there. :)

Christmas happened, and it was a great time of year. Always my favorite. :) Besides the typical sleeping in, going to bed late, spending time with family, etc. This year seemed a little strange. We had our annual Christensen Family Christmas Party, and it just didn't seem the same. Obviously, we were missing our sweet Granin for the first time ever! It was definitely sad, but definitely great knowing that our family can all still get together even though she's gone. Some of my fondest memories from my childhood included my sweet grandmother, and probably the greatest of all was her last Christmas (2010) we got the awesome opportunity to postpone all of our Christmas morning traditions just to spend time with her. Although it was difficult to not start our "morning" until about 12:00, I definitely wouldn't trade that memory for anything. This season was hard, but we know that this was the happiest Christmas she's had in a long time. :)

Going on (sorry for the sappiness, but that was where my mind was all Christmas season.)
I got the new iphone 4s, and I honestly LOVE it. What did I ever do without it? kidding, but not really. It's so handy, and I feel so grown up! :) Plus, Siri is awesome.... we are definitely bffs.

The new year has come, and although I've already tditched my "resolutions" I'm excited for what 2012 will bring, and the opportunities in store for me!

Oh, and in other exciting news, in case you've been living under a rock... BASKETBALL IS BACK. It's been great. I'm actually going to a game tonight, and it's going to be great!! :)

Sorry it's been so long. I will try to be better. :)

kt

No comments: