Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Boring Title

Lots has been going on, but not really....

I know you're wanting to see pictures from NYC, but my computer is struggling, so I'll get them uploaded on Facebook soon. I promise.

First off, this new show has definitely had my attention the last month or so. Any of you watching?? It's called The Voice, and I like it SO much better than American Idol, or any of those other singing shows. Personally, I'm Team Blake, and have been since the beginning. He really has such a strong team, and I'm personally impressed by Dia.



Not only is she a local girl (St. George/Salt Lake) she is really just incredible. You can find her on itunes and all over the internet. Look her up, you'll be glad you did. :)

You all probably know I'm a bachelor/ette fan, but I'm not impressed with this season at all. Ashley is dwelling on something (someone) so stupid (BENTLEY!!!) and it's just annoying me, but I'll keep watching anyway... best of luck to her. Due to the lack of interest in that show, The Voice has been my actual "enjoyment" as far as summer shows go. The finale is next week, and I'm REALLY excited about it. GO DIA!!!

No worries, no job yet for me, but I haven't given up the search completely. Rough days.

AND the NBA Draft is TOMORROW!!!!! Personally, I have mixed emotions about it: Yes, we need some DEFINITE help, but by getting guys through the draft the possibility of some GREAT players leaving (Millsap, Jefferson, Harris etc...) FREAKS me out! These are MY BOYS! It will be very interesting, and I'll probably find a reason to blog tomorrow just so I can state my real feelings about my team's future. I really don't think getting Jimmer would be the best OR worst idea ever.... (See this post.)

P.S. How AWESOME was it that the DALLAS MAVERICKS beat the MIAMI HEAT in the FINALS?!?!?! I know this is like OLD news, but I'm still so excited about it. For two reasons: 1. It's NOT the LAKERS (remember how Dallas SWEPT them?!?!?!) and 2. LeBron (or as we call him, Bron-Bron the Moron) did NOT get the 1st of the "not one, not two, not three, etc." rings. If you can't tell, we're anti-bandwagon teams in our house. It was a BIG day for the city of Dallas, and CONGRATULATIONS!!! Too bad I missed it because I was in an airplane on the way home. :(

Anyway, just a thought since it's been a little while hearing from me. I PROMISE pictures of NEW YORK will be up soon.
-kt-

No comments: