Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Finally....

My life is about to slow down. Thank Heavens!!
I finished my dental assisting school this week, and that's been such a relief, because I can now focus all my attention and energy to finishing out the semester at UVU. This semester has been pretty smooth, but not without a lot of work that I'm required to do. Crazy how putting your priorities in line can make everything work out, huh?

We are officially down to three weeks until Sister Jordin Christensen comes home from her mission. Which means, three weeks until we go to Mexico! :) I'm so excited for the trip this year. Even though there are so many new people, it's going to be great getting to know all of them. :)

I'm now out looking for jobs, which is crazy, but I definitely need one, because I have things I want to do, and things I want to buy. Money is needed in both. Jobs provide money, it's pretty simple really.

I don't have much more to say, but just thought I would update you about the things going on with me right now, and hopefully you'll be hearing from me a lot more frequently.... :)

KT.

No comments: